Coffin Box Halloween Decor
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Small Wooden Coffin - Purchased from a local craft store and embellished with fun things from OMC!
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - Beetle Black Sizzix : elips Cartridge - Basic Shapes
My Minds Eye : Lost and Found - Halloween Paper
Martha Stewart : Double Embossed Large Punch - Pumpkin
Martha Stewart : Glittered Spider and Bat Stickers
Deco Wire - Black Craft Wire
Orange Glitter Paper
1. Paint the entire coffin box black. Let dry.
2. Cut out a skeleton and glue it inside one side of the coffin. Be careful to not lose any of the bones!
3. Punch a pumpkin out of the orange glitter paper. Attach to the inside of the coffin box, opposite the skeleton.
4. Drill a small hole in the top of the coffin.
5. Punch out a circle with the witch on it to make it look like a moon. Add some bats and glitter to the sides of the circle. Let dry. Punch out a black circle and glue the two circles together with some of the black making a shadow on one side of the circle to make your moon pop!
6. Curl some black craft wire around a small paint brush and attach it to the inside of your two circles. Thread the wire through the hole in the coffin box and bend to keep in place.
7. Embellish your coffin with the glitter spiders.