Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Doodlebug : Haunted Manor Paper Doodlebug Glitter : Limeade, Tangerine and Purple
Doodlebug : Doodle Twine - Black/WhiteMartha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - Green Curry, Mace and Purple Martin
EKSuccess : Small Corner Rounder
Crop-a-Dile Tool Mod Podge
EKSuccess : Vampire Bat Large Punch
Martha Stewart : Scoring Board
EK Success : Large Circle Punch
1. Cut 2 strips of paper for each rosette, and score every 1/2 inch. Fan fold back and forth. Glue ends together.
2. Punch out a circle to attach to the backs of the rosettes. This will hold the shape. Cut out paper squares and round the edges to cover the centers of the rosettes in front.
3. Cut the word "SPOOKY" out of grunge board and paint using the Martha Stewart paints. Cover with a coat of Mod Podge when dry. Cover the wet Mod Podge with glitter.
4. Punch holes in the sides of the rosettes and tie the rosettes together using twine. Punch a hole near the top of the first and last rosette. Thread twine through, and use to hang the banner.
5. Punch out 6 bat shapes. Take 2 shapes, and place twine between them before gluing them together. Make a total of three bats to hand below the banner. Tie the bats onto the twine between the 1st and 2nd rosette, the 3rd and 4th, and then the 5th and 6th.