The Witch Is In Sign
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Adams and Co. : 10.5 Black Blank Wood Block
Martha Stewart : Spider Web Punch
Lifestyle Crafts : Inverted Scalloped RectangleDoodlebug : Haunted Manor Paper Pack
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Happy Shapes Alphabet
Versafine : Black Onyx Ink Pad
1. Measure a piece of the Haunted Manor Paper to fit the Adams&Co. wood block.
2. Ink the edges with Versafine Black Onyx Ink
3. Adhere to the wood block using Mod Podge. Pressing firmly to get any bubble out! Let dry completely!
4. Punch out 2 black spider webs using the Martha Stewart Spider Web Punch. These will be slightly less that 6" long. You can cut the excess off. Adhere these to the block with Mod Podge as well.
5. Cut out the words "The Witch Is In/Out" with the Sizzix Eclips cartridge Happy Shapes and Alphabet. 1.5" for the words "Witch, In, Out" and .75" for the word "The". I used coordinating papers from the Doodlebug Haunted Manor Pack.
6. Cut out a shadow of the words as well.
7. Ink the edges of the words and adhere them to the wood block using modpodge.
8. Cut out a 1 ½" circle with the Lifestyle Crafts Scalloped Circle. Adhere with Mod Podge.
9. Adhere the word "The" to this circle with Mod Podge.
10. Cut out a 4 inch tag using the Lifestyle Crafts Inverted Scallop Rectangle
11. Ink the edges with Versafine Black Onyx ink. Add the letters for In on one side and Out on the other. Embellish with bats from Martha Stewart.
12. Punch holes at the top and twist some black craft wire to hang it with,
13. Glue 2 black Doodlebug brads on the wood block to hang the In/Out sign on.
14. Mod Podge over the entire block except for the In/Out sign.
15. Use Stickles glue on all of your lettering and key spots on the spiders web. Let dry.
16. Hang the In/Out sign on the brads.