Fall Leaves Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Bazzill Basics : Cardstock - Brown, Kraft, Cream
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Rusty Hinge, Brushed Courdory, Crushed Olive
Lifestyle Crafts : Weave
Lifestyle Crafts : Eyelet Envelope SetLifestyle Crafts : Flourish Borders
Inkadinkado : Fall Icons Cling Stamp
1. Cut the base of the card out of brown cardstock : 4 3/4" x 3 1/2".
2. Cut a piece of the cream cardstock 3 1/4" x 4 1/2". Ink the edges with the crushed olive ink. Adhere to the brown cardstock.
3. Using the rusty hinge ink, stamp 2 leaf stamps to the left on the cream cardstock.
4. Tear a piece of the herringbone patterned paper and ink the edges. Cut out a weave border, ink the edges, and adhere both piece near the bottom of the cream cardstock with the weave border on top.
5. Cut a flourish element out of cardstock and attach it to the left corner near the stamped leaves.
6. Stamp leave on kraft cardstock and cut out. Assemble a cluster of leaves on top of the flourish element.
7. Before you glue on the top leaf, glue some gold fragments in the middle of the leaves.
8. Cut out an eyelet envelope for the card. Attach a brad and some twine.