Happy Halloween Wood Blocks
Created by OMC Designer Sandy
Adams and Co Blocks: 30-inch Multi Wood Block Set
Authentique Paper: Enchanted or any Halloween paper
We R Memory Keepers: Sweetheart Ink - Black
OMC: Black Vinyl, Transfer Tape
Designer Cuts: Happy Halloween
General Craft Supply: Mod Podge (glossy or matte)
1. Choose pattern of paper for each block, trim to fit each block.
2. Ink edges of paper with black ink.
3. Down load letters and cut out, pick and weed. Apply each letter using transfer tape to paper.
4. Apply an even layer of Mod Podge one block at a time and place paper to fit. Bray over paper to ensure a smooth fit (this helps to prevent air bubbles). Let dry.
5. Apply second coat of Mod Podge to all sides of blocks.
6. Add embellishments if desired.