Happy Thanksgiving Box
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Sizzix : Bigz XL Die - Box w/ Ornate Window
Inkadinkado : Harvest Dinner Stamp
Canvas Corp : E-Flute 12"x12" Open Stock
Archival Ink : Brown
Distress Ink: Rusty Hinge
1. Cut out the box and ink all of the edges. Take a leaf stamp and stamp over the whole box. Put the box together.
2. Take the ornate shaped piece that was cut out of the box, ink the edges, and stamp "Happy Thanksgiving" on it.
3. Stamp a leaf shape, cut it out and adhere on top of the ornate shape piece.
4. Cut a strip of E-Flute and wrap it around box. Glue the ornate shape onto the wrap.
5. For the opening, cut a piece of acetate or some clear packaging into a square shape, and glue under the lid.
6. Fill with treats or a gift!