Christmas Countdown Blocks
Created by OMC Designer Sandy
Adams & Co Blocks
Holiday Paper : On this project I used Authentique Paper : Festive
Mod Podge (glossy or matte)
Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peeled Paint, Fired Brick
OMC: Black Vinyl
Designer Cuts: Merry Christmas letters
1. Choose pattern of paper for each block, trim to fit each block.
2. Ink edges of paper with corresponding color of ink.
3. Down load letters and cut out, apply each letter using transfer tape.
4. Apply an even layer of Modge Podge one block at a time and place paper to fit. Bray over paper to ensure a smooth fit (this helps to prevent air bubbles). Let dry.
5. Apply second coat of Modge Podge to all sides of blocks.
6. Add embellishments if desired.