This pop-up was made with Sizzix products. To view Oh My Crafts! Sizzix products click HERE.
National Scrapbook Day will be here before we know it! We presented some fun party-planning tips for the occasion last week, however if a party isn't really your thing, here's even more ideas to ring in our favorite holiday:
• Learn a new technique
• Join our Facebook Oh My Crafts! group to meet other crafters and learn about amazing deals! (Naturally, don't wait until May 2 to join. You'd miss out on a month of networking and super-duper bargains!)
• Subscribe to the Oh My Crafts! newsletter (we've got a handy-dandy newsletter sign up in our left-hand column)
• If you've already done both of those, then find another e-mail list to join, or subscribe to another newsletter to find tons of cool tips. As we've always said: A practicing scrapbooker can never have too many tips.
• Organize your stuff (see our spring-cleaning article for craft-room tidying tips)
• What's a holiday without a little shopping? Get some of those supplies that you've been eyeing at www.ohmycrafts.com. You can be sure to find some stellar discounts on National Scrapbooking Day!
Stay tuned for more!
P.S. Have any fun ideas for celebrating? Let us know, and we'll post 'em for the world to see!