Easter Basket and Card by OMC designer Whitney!
Easter Basket Supply List:
Napco : 6” Easter Basket: Green
Bazzill Basics : Half the Edge - Pirouette
Bazzill Basics : In Stitch’z Floss - Jelly Beans
Bazzill Basics : Buttons - Modern Avalanche, Modern Petunia, Modern Evening Surf, Modern Lime Crush
Doodlebug : Essentials: Bunny Hop Collection Pack
Doodlebug : Easter Egg Stickers (included in Bunny Hop Pack)
Doodlebug : Petite Prints - Dot-Grid
Glue Arts : Exclusive Embellishment Kit
Making Memories : Pink Ribbon
Easter Card Supply List:
Doodlebug : Limeade brads (included in Bunny Hop Pack)
Our Craft Lounge : Crafty Cling Rubber Stamps - Hippity Hoppity
Jenni Bowlin : Dye Ink Pad - Chewing Gum
Bazzill Basics : Half the Edge - Intense Kiwi
Making Memories : Charms - With Love – Silver Keys
Doodlebug : Sugar Coating Glitter
Quickie Glue Pen
Tombow : Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Slice : Design Card - Spring (“Easter” printed at 4 inches)
Sizzix & Tim Holtz : Ticket Strip
Cricut Cartridge : Stretch Your Imagination
1. Cut two 2” strips of diamond paper from Bunny Hop Collection Pack.
2. Cut two 1 ½” strips of pink polka-dot paper from Dot-Grid Pack and adhere strips to diamond strips in the center.
3. Adhere the two strips together to make one 2”x24” strip. The circumference of the basket is 21 ¼”, so trim off 2” to leave ¾” for overlapping.
4. On the top border of the polka-dot paper, use the dots to design a sewing pattern. This project was done by counting three rows down and punching a hole in every other dot. On the dot skipped, go directly up onto the diamond paper, and poke holes in every other dot again. Sew with a light green floss to form a zigzag pattern.
5. Adhere egg stickers to the strip 2 ¼” apart from each other. You will need 7 stickers.
6. In between the stickers, adhere a line of three jewels (also from the Bunny Hop Collection Pack) or Bazzill buttons.
7. Cut two Just the Edge mini scallop borders in half the long way, leaving four borders. Adhere to the bottom of the entire strip and trim off excess.
8. Adhere strip to basket under the rim.
9. Cover handle with a sheer pink ribbon using ribbon adhesive (from OMC’s Exclusive Embellishment Kit).
10. Tie ribbon at the base of the basket handle
1. Cut 5 ¼” x 8 ½ “ of smooth white paper and fold in half.
2. Cut 5”x 1 ¾” green with white polka-dot paper (Bunny Hop Collection Pack) and adhere to base of card leaving 1/8” white border.
3. Adhere Just the Edge scallop border to top of green polka-dot paper and trim excess.
4. Cut “easter” from Spring Slice Design Card at 4” of pink paper and apply pink glitter over every letter except “a.” Over the “a” adhere an Easter egg sticker (Bunny Hop Collection Pack). Adhere on right side above scallop border.
5. Die cut one ticket from Sizzix Ticket Strip out of white paper (or use Stretch Your Imagination at 1” to cut the same shape)
6. Stamp “EGGspecially for you” and egg border with pink ink onto ticket.
7. Adhere to green polka-dot paper and trim around white paper, leaving small border
8. With key charm, tie floss around it and attach it with a brad to the ticket. Adhere ticket to upper left corner.