"Easter Egg Wagon" by OMC designer Lindsey!
Petersen-Arne : Paper Mache Eggs
Tissue Paper - White
Tattered Angels : Glimmer Mist - Flower Power, Blue Skies, Pink Bubblegum, Yellow Daisy, Popsicle, White
Cricut : Flower Power Cartridge
Our Craft Lounge : Hippity Hoppity Stamp
Rangers Ink : Stickles Glitter Glue - Diamond
Napco : Wagon - Green
Copic Markers : Assorted Easter Colors
Faber-Castell : Mix & Match - Reds & Greens
Tsukineko : VersaColor - Black Ink
1. Cut strips of tissue paper. Apply the Modge Podge to the eggs and attach the strips of tissue paper.
2. Once the tissue paper is dry spray the individual eggs with the Glimmer Mist. You may need to apply several coats.
3. Place the Easter grass into the wagon.
4. Arrange the eggs in the wagon.
5. Stamp the bunny onto white cardstock, cut out, and then color with both the Copic Markers and Faber-Castell Mix & Match.
6. Cut a 2.25" x 2.75" piece of paper, ink the edges and stamp the "Eggstra Special Easter Wishes" saying onto the paper using the markers. Add detail to the saying using the markers and the Stickles.
7. Color the bamboo forks with the markers. Attach the bunny and the "Eggstra Special" saying to the forks.
8. Place forks with attachments into the wagon among the eggs.