"To Love & Cherish" Wedding Card by OMC designer Whitney
Imaginisce : To Love and Cherish: Paper Pack
Imaginisce : Roly Rosies- Neutrals
Imaginisce : Petal Roller
Imaginisce : I-rock Tool
Imaginisce : Glam Rocks- Mirror
Spellbinders : Nestabilities - Fleur De Lis Squares
Bazzill Basics : White and Dark Red Cardstock
Oh My Vinyl : Cherry Red, Ebony, Transfer Tape
Cricut Cartridge : Tie the Knot
Martha Stewart : Scoring board
Tsukineko : Versafine Ink Pad - Onyx Black
1. Cut 5 ¾” x 12” of black pin stripe paper and score at 3” and 9.” Fold flaps along scored lines toward each other.
2. Cut 5 ¼” x 5 ¼” red cardstock and distress edges black. Cut in half and adhere to front of card.
3. Die cut and emboss largest Fleur De Lis Square from Spellbinders with black and white polka dot paper. Cut in half from one corner to the next. Adhere like a diamond on top of red paper.
Tip - Spellbinders can be used with the Spellbinders Grand Caliber machine, Provo Craft’s Cuttlebug machine, and Ellison’s Big Shot machine. For instructions, watch Ustream video below.
4. Roll 1 large and two small black Imaginisce flowers with the petal roller. Adhere petal portion to base of flower so the rolls stay together.
Tip - Start with the outside of the flower and roll toward the center so you are left with a base to glue the flower on. Hot glue works best.
5. With I-rock tool, and small flourishes template, adhere mirror glam rocks to each side of card so they look like flourishes.
6. Adhere two small flowers on the left flap and one large flower on the right.
7. For inside of card: Cut 5 ¾” x 6” of smooth white paper and adhere to inside center of card.
8. With the Tie the Knot Cricut Cartridge, set at 1 ¾”, medium pressure, and high speed, cut “Celebrate” out of black vinyl and the flourish with red vinyl. Use transfer tape to adhere to top of white paper and finish by embellishing with I-rock.
You can watch the USTREAM video on how to make this class below!