Baby Boy Doodlebug Layout by OMC designer Lindsey!
Doodlebug : Let's Kit Together - Baby Boy
Lifestyle Crafts : Fresh Start Alphabet Cutting Dies - Carousel
Bazzill Basics : Brown Cardstock
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Brushed Corduroy
Martha Stewart Punch : Bubble Bath
1. Cut a mat of brown cardstock 9" x 6". Also cut a pale green paper 8¾" x 5¾" and a pale blue checker paper 8½" x 5½". Layer the three papers and glue together to create your photo mat.
2. Cut a strip of the pale green paper 9” x 2" and use the Martha Stewart punch on one of the 9" sides. Glue the paper under left side of photo mat with the punched side exposed.
3. Cut a square of the pale green paper 3" x 3", punch the right side, and glue down under photo mat on bottom right side.
4. Attach the sail boat and bottle stickers to brown cardstock and cut them out leaving a small border of brown around the edges. Attach the sail boat and bottle to the bottom corner of the picture mat.
5. Using the Lifestyle Crafts alphabet cutting dies, cut “Baby Boy” out in white cardstock. Ink the edges using the Tim Holtz ink pad. Attach the letters to the right side of the photo mat above the 3" x 3" pale green square.
TIP: When doing baby layouts, simple is sometimes better!