"You R Adorable" Card by OMC designer Lindsey!
Doodlebug : Let's Kit Together : My Girl
Doodlebug : Sugar Coating Glitter
Doodlebug : Striped Buttons - Bright
Tombow : Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Martha Stewart Punch : Bubble Bath
Sizzix : Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 4pk - Summer Set
1. Cut the base of the card 5" x 4½" using the orange cardstock.
2. Cut the hot pink paper 5" x 4½" and emboss the paper using the Summer Set embossing folder. Punch along the right side of the hot pink paper with the Martha Stewart punch. Attach the hot pink paper over the orange cardstock base. Trim a little of the paper off the other three sides to show a little of the orange cardstock underneath.
3. Cut three circles in different patterned papers, in three different sizes. Using the smaller end of the Tombow glue, draw a slim line of glue around the edges all three circles. Sprinkle the Doodlebug glitter over the glue and let it dry. Once the glue is dry, stack the circles and glue together to make a flower. Glue a Doodlebug button to the center of the circle flower. Attach the flower to the left side of the card in the center.
4. Cut a 2" x 1" piece of the orange cardstock and rip the bottom. Attach the "adorable" sticker to the center of the ripped orange cardstock. Glue down on the right side of flower.
5. Using the letter tag stickers attach “you” above the "adorable" sticker. Take three black i-rock jewels and attach them to the holes in the tag stickers using the i-rock tool. On the right side of the “you” tag stickers, attach an “R” sticker.
TIP: Mixing fonts is a fun and very cute way to spice up your cards! If you are out of a "e’s" then grab an "e” from another sticker pack and incorporate it.