Summer Project Contest WINNERS!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Summer Project Contest!



Here are our five lucky winners!

Kassidy Thomas!
 
Here is my summertime project:) What is better than polka-dot flip flops and sunshine?



Colleen Brown!

Here is a sample of my summer project. Learning to make cards. And experimenting with new techniques. FUN!




Chloe Hill!

My boys have albinism. They love sunny days, but only when it's above the clouds, according to Mr 3 year old.




Emily Lanham!
Here's my newest summer project! It's an album made out of toilet paper rolls!




Michelle Arseneault Gallant!

I took these photos last summer at Cavendish Beach PEI, we love it there. I took a cheap paper doily and sprayed it with glimmer mist and then I inked it with distress ink.







Winners, please email your shipping address to contest@ohmycrafts.com to claim your prize. Check back tomorrow for another fun contest!



Happy crafting!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much!

Colleen B. said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I'm so excited.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails