Life is Good Cards Created by OMC designer Whitney
Tim Holtz : Stamp Set - Sketch Elements
K&Company : Abrianna 12x12 Designer Paper Pad
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Mustard Seed, Crushed Olive, Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet
Prima : Paloma Collection - Madeline
Spellbinders : Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
1. Die cut 3 Wonky Rectangles with Abrianna designer paper and ink the edges with vintage photo.
2. Die cut 1 smaller Wonky Rectangle with white cardstock and ink the edges.
3. With a flourish stamp, stamp the flourish on the white rectangle twice. First with yellow and the second time with green. When stamping the second time, slightly misalign the stamp so there is a slight shadow of the first stamp that shows through. This gives your stamp a little more visual depth and interest.
4. Adhere rectangles to white 7”x5” paper “as if cards were falling.”
5. Adhere a prima flower over the flourish
6. Stamp “Life is Good” with Victorian Velvet ink pad.