Travel Bingo Card Created by OMC Designer Lindsey!
OMC Vinyl : Turquoise Blue, Admiral Blue, Tangerine, Ivy, Celadon, Key Lime Pie, Cherry Red
Bazzill Basics : Desert Marigold Cardstock
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Vacation
Sizes of Cuts:
Log Cabin: 1.5”
Route 66 Sign: 1.7”
1. Cut out each image twice using the Vacation cartridge and your choice of vinyl colors.
2. Cut "ARE WE THERE YET?!", "BINGO", and "free space". Attach the first two sayings to the top of your cardstock sheet, and the "free space" phrase to the center of the sheet.
3. Cut four strips, ¼" each, and attach along the sides to create a border around the page.
4. Attach the first row of vinyl images followed by the last row. This will help you determine the spacing for the center row of images.
TIP: Using Transfer Tape will help you align the vinyl images as straight as possible!
5. Repeat steps 2-4 to create a second bingo board. Make sure to mix up the order of the images and enjoy!