Technique: How to Use Doodlebug Sequins on Cards
Instructions are provided by OMC designer Whitney
This cute and easy card was inspired by Tiff Johnson from http://tiffguam.com/
QuicKutz: 4x12” 2-Sided Adhesive- Sheets
Doodlebug: Pops (3-D stickers)
Doodlebug: Happy Halloween Doodles Cardstock Stickers
1. Trim the double-sided adhesive sheet to the desired size.
2. Peel off one liner from the double-sided adhesive sheet.
3. Press sequins onto the sticky side of adhesive sheet.
4. Trim the sequins that hang off the edge with a paper trimmer.
5. Peel off the other liner of the double-sided adhesive sheet.
6. Apply to card or envelope.
Here are some other examples: