Haunting Tombstones Made with Cloud White Vinyl Created by OMC Designer Machelle
Petersen Arne : Craft Pedlers Paper Mache Screen Tri Top
Martha Stewart : Elegant Witch Clear Stamp
American Crafts : Zing Embossing Powder
Oh My Crafts : My Color Acrylic Paint - Phantom, Grey
Oh My Vinyl : Cloud White, Transfer Tape
Tim Holtz : Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Pebble
Indie Art Cricut Cartridge
Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge
1. Paint the paper mache screen grey, let dry and then paint over the top with black, making streak lines with the black paint.
2. Use Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge and cut RIP 3 3/4 ", Here Lies 1 1/2 ", Frank N. Stein 9 1/2" and Ima Goner 1 1/2" using (vampire font setting).
3. Using the Indie Art Cricut Cartridge cut out the skull and crossbones 3 3/4" and the cross 3 1/2".
4. After cutting the vinyl, use pebble alcohol ink and ink over the vinyl letters to give it a gray look. Let dry, weed around letters, and use transfer tape to transfer the words to the paper mache screen as shown.
5. Using the Martha Stewart Stamp, stamp spiderwebs as desired using the American Crafts embossing powder. Add a spider using the grey embossing powder.