Hocus Pocus Halloween Banner Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Frame 4
Marvy Uchida : Embossing Heat Tool
American Crafts : Zing Embossing Power - Apricot, Black
Sizzix eclips : Decorate Your Life Cartridge
Echo Park : The Apothecary Emporium
Faber Castell : Mixed Media Aquarelle & Ink - Assorted Colors
EKSuccess : Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Stickers - Poison Bottle Stickers
EKSuccess : Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Stickers - Glitter Spider Stickers
EKSuccess : Ek Tools - Pumpkin Garland Punch
Martha Stewart : Deep Double Edge Punch : Spiderweb
Tattered Angels : Glimmer Mist - Assorted Colors
Tim Holtz : Mini Halloween Stamp Set
Sizzix : Textured Fades 2Pk - Halloween Words & Cobwebs by Tim Holtz
Sizzix : Textured Fades 2Pk - Halloween Night & Poison by Tim Holtz
1. Cut out all the pieces of the banner out of the Apothecary Emporium paper pack using the Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 4 die.
2. Using the Zing Embossing Power, emboss the edges of each of the banner pieces with the embossing heat tool.
3. Cut the phrase, "HOCUS POCUS" using the Decorate Your Life eclips cartridge.
4. Stamp or ink each of the letters depending on what style you would like to create.
5. Attach the letters to the centers of each of the banner pieces.
6. Add embellishments to each of the banner pieces according to your style.
7. Punch holes into each of the banner pieces and string together using ribbon or yarn.
The EKSuccess Pumpkin Garland Punch creates adorable pumpkins!
This Martha Stewart punch and stamp set really make this "O" spooky!
Add sparkly spiders for some scary fun!
Experiment with the Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to create unique patterns on simple sheets of paper.
The letter "O" was embossed using the Tim Holtz Cobwebs embossing folder.
The letter "C" was embossed using the Tim Holtz Poison embossing folder.
The smoke of the caldron was created by using the Faber Castell Aquarelle pencils!