Have you ever wondered about the benefits of manual verses electronic die-cutting? Or perhaps you're considering treating yourself to a Sizzix machine and just can't decide which one is right for you? Never fear! We've got lots of tips for both machines to help you make up your mind!
The Big Shot is a hand-operated roller machine that enables you to die-cut and emboss shapes in a variety of different designs. The Big Shot is really simple to use and is perfect for loads of different crafts including paper crafting, home decor, jewelry making, and much more!
- Works with every Sizzix die and embossing technology, so lots of designs to choose from!*
- Can cut everything from paper and cardstock to chipboard and leather so the possibilities are endless!
- Perfect for use in paper crafting jewelry making, home decor, clothing embellishment, card making, scrapbooking, and much more.
- Lightweight and compact design makes storage or transport really easy.
- Easy to use die-sandwich system means that cutting with everything from Framelits wafer thin dies to Bigz steel rule is simple.
- Can layer up thinner materials when using steel rule dies to cut several copies at once. You can also use folding techniques to use die shapes in different ways e.g. to create concertina folds or an entirely new shape!
- Sleek black and pink design with built in handle so it's perfect for crafting on the move.
The eclips is an electronic shape-cutting machine that uses image cartridges and comes with a handheld remote. This machine allows you to electronically manipulate and cut the shapes on the image cartridges without the need for a computer. It is perfect for detailed shapes and personalized designs.
- Ability to customize all shapes.
- Image cartridges come in 25, 50, and 100 shape format, and each one can be manipulated in many different ways.
- Blade can be manually positioned and shapes can be rotated for less paper waste!
- Perfect for use in personalized stationary and paper craft projects, intricate patterns, and cuttin gthe same shape in large or small sizes. You can create shapes up to 12" x 12" and borders up to 12" x 24", or cut designs to the nearest 1/100 of an inch!
- Can use the fill function to cut the same shape repeatedly until all the paper is used.
- Once you've programmed in your needs, just press cut and the machine does all the rest!
- Cool white and blue design with built in handle - plus no need to connect to a computer!