Gingerbread House Card and Gift Card Holder
Created by OMC Designer Whitney
Sizzix Bigz XL Die : Album, House
Doodlebug Bundle : Daydream Spot Glitter Cardstock 12 Sheets - 12" x 12"
Doodlebug : Ribbon Packs- Holiday
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Monochromatic Cardstock: Brown
EKSuccess : EK Tools : 1” Circle Punch
Die Cut Machine (Big Shot)
1. Die cut two houses out of light brown cardstock.
2. Die cut the door and roof trims out of white glitter paper and adhere them to a house.
3. Tie the two houses together with ribbon and adhere a strip of ribbon right above the door.
4. Punch 16 1” circles out of green (2), red (10), and white (4) glitter paper.
5. Fold all the red and white circles in half and 2 green circles.
6. Adhere four of the folded circles together to create dimensional semi-circle. Repeat to create 4 semi-circles.
7. Cut out four 1/8”x 1” strips of white glitter cardstock and adhere next to the door.
8. Adhere the dimensional semi-circles on top of the thin strips of white glitter cardstock. Now you have your lollipops.
9. Punch 8 1” circles out of green glitter paper.
10. Pinch the corners of the green circles and adhere them to the top of the house in the shape of a wreath.
11. Tie a red ribbon into a bow and adhere that to the bottom of the wreath.
Inside of Card
12. Adhere a 4”x3” cream colored cardstock on the inside of card for writing on.
13. To create a pocket for a gift card:
a. Cut 4”x2” brown cardstock and adhere to the left side of card on only the left, bottom, and right edges. Leave the top edge open to slide the gift card in.
b. Add embellishments such as ribbon.