Christmas Memories Frame
Created by OMC Designer Machelle
Oh My Crafts : My Color Acrylic Paint - Capulet Olive, Phantom Black
K&Company : Glad Tidings Die-Cut Cardmaking Pad
Twelve Timbers : 8.5" x 10.5" Unfinished Frame
Clearsnap : ColorBox Archival Dye Ink - Wicked Black
Oh My Vinyl : Ebony
Oh My Vinyl : Transfer tape
Prima “Holiday Celebrations Collections”
Cutting Machine (Silhouette)
1. Mix the Capulet Olive and Phantom Black acrylic paint until you get a forest green. Paint the Twelve Timbers frame and let it dry.
2. Using the K&Company Glad Tidings Cardmaking Pad, cover the frame with paper. Cover the paper with Mod Podge and allow to dry.
3. Using the “Vivjaya font” on the Silhouette machine, cut "Christmas Memories" out of the Ebony vinyl. Cut "Christmas" 5.1” wide and 1.8" tall. Cut "Memories" 4.5” wide and 1.8” tall. Pick and weed around the letters, then use transfer tape to apply the vinyl to the frame.
4. Rub around the outside and inside of the frame with the Wicked Black ink pad.
5. Find the sheet of paper with the bird and cut the bird out. Attach foam squares behind the bird and apply to the bottom right hand side of the frame.
6. Add the small pieces of poinsettia from the Prima Holiday Celebrations Collection.