Day 9 - DVD Gift Wrap With Candy Pocket
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
DVD Gift Wrap With Candy Pocket
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
We R Memory Keepers : Peppermint Twist 12" x 12" Scrapbook Pad
Martha Stewart : Scoring Board
Sizzix : Framelits Die Set 4pk - Scallop Ovals
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Brushed Corduroy
We R Memory Keepers : Crop-A-Dile - Corner Chomper
1. Take your DVD and measure the length and width of the paper that will wrap around the DVD. Use a pencil to mark where the paper should fold around the DVD. This will allow the paper to act as a “book cover” that wraps around the DVD. Cut the paper out to size and use a corner rounder to round the cover edges.
2. Using the Martha Stewart scoring board, score along the lines to create the center folds.
3. Cut two strips of paper 2" x 9" and ink the edges. Next, like you did with the cover, fold around your DVD and mark where the fold lines are. Score the lines, fold, and align the strips to the center of the DVD case cover and adhere together on the back of the cover.
4. Using basic pocket folds, create two pockets to attach to the front and back (this step is optional and pocket sizes can be found online depending on the size of the treat you include!)
5. Embellish each pocket with tags or Christmas sayings.
6. Pick treats to go inside the pockets!
CLICK HERE to see all the products used in this project!