Martha Stewart Gift Boxes
Created By OMC Designer Sandy
"handmade giving made simple..."
Festive Berries Box - A great way to give an assortment of treats!
Martha Stewart : Compartment Treat Boxes - Doily Lace
Tim Holtz : Limited edition Seasonal Distress Ink – Festive Berries
Inkssentials : Ink Blending tool and Applicator Foam
Jolee's Boutique : Dimensional Stickers - Christmas Holly Repeats
Inkadinkado : Clear stamp – Folk Holiday Tag Expressions
Lifestyle Crafts : Nesting Rings
1. Ink top and 2 exposed sides of box with blending tool while flat.
2. Assemble inner boxes and place inside bottom box. Place top on box Place a scrap of paper between top and bottom of box while inking so that excess ink does not get on the bottom. and finishing inking remaining sides.
3. Cut a 3-inch circle from foil green cardstock. Mount to/from sticker. Attach a holly leaf repeat to tag.
4. Fill box with goodies and wrap ribbon from back to front. Apply glue to one end of ribbon and overlap across front windowpane.
5. Apply glue to back of cardstock circle and cover overlapped ribbon.
Candy Cane Box– perfect for cookies or small candies!
Martha Stewart : Treat Boxes - Candy Cane
Sizzix Bigz Die: Tag, Layered
Inkadinkado : Clear stamp – Folk Holiday Tag Expressions (To/From)
Echo Park : Season’s Greetings (Merry Christmas)
American Crafts : Specialty Paper – Foil
1. Assemble box.
2. Die cut tag from red/green foil. Cut a white rectangle to fit from scrap of white cardstock. Ink edges and glue to base of tag.
3. Fill and close box with red ribbon and tag.
Vintage Kraft Box – if it’s small it will fit!
Martha Stewart : Vintage Girl Kraft Boxes
Echo Park: Season’s Greetings, Holly Jolly Stamp Sets
1. Stamp box with greetings.
2. Fill with treats. Wrap ribbon around box from bottom to top and glue together ribbon ends. Attach sticker.
CLICK HERE to see all the products used in this project.