Day 4 - Off to School Teacher Gift
Thursday, November 17, 2011
Off to School Teacher Gift
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Fancy Pants : Off to School Paper Kit
Oh My Vinyl : Chalkboard, Ladybug Red, Transfer Tape
Bottle Cap Inc. : Standard Chrome 1 Inch Bottle Caps - 12pk
EkSuccess : Ek Tools - 1 Inch Circle Punch
Cutting Machine (Silhouette)
Circle Magnets/Magnet Material
1. Using the 1 Inch Circle Punch, cut out circles of patterned paper from the Off to School paper kit. Glue the circles to the centers of the bottle caps. Attach a small circle magnet to the back of each of the bottle caps.
2. Cut out the "Report Card", and "Random Notes" tags from the paper kit and set aside.
3. Measure your baking sheet and cut the chalkboard vinyl to size to fit inside of the sheet. Place the chalkboard vinyl onto the baking sheet.
4. Using a font cartridge and cutting machine, cut out the name of the teacher (in this case, Mrs. Jones). Using transfer tape, attach the teacher's name to the bottom right side of the baking sheet on top of the chalkboard vinyl.
5. Place the tags and the bottle caps on the baking sheet.
CLICK HERE to see all the products used in this project!