LOVE Doodlebug Frame
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Starter and Rockin' Janie
Bazzill Basics : 12" x 12" Cardstock - White, Pink, Black
Doodlebug : Sweet Love Paper Pack
Oh My Vinyl : Ebony
Doodlebug : Sweet Cakes Clear Stamps - Sweet Cakes
Doodlebug : Doodle Twine
Doodlebug : Glitter
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Black Soot
1. Cut the Pink Bazzill cardstock to fit inside the frame.
2. Using the eclips cartridge, cut out the phrase, "youre my sweet heart" in the desired size. For this project the letters were cut out in 1.00.
3. Using scissors, cut out 17 triangles to create the banner pieces. Cut them shorter or longer depending on the size of the letter. Ink the edges of each banner piece with the Black Soot ink pad. Attach the phrase to the banner pieces.
4. Cut three pieces of Doodlebug twine to string across the frame. Tie bows on each of the ends and attach to the pink cardstock as seen in the picture above. Attach "youre my" to the first piece of twine, "sweet" to the second, and "heart" to the third.
5. Take a piece of white Bazzill cardstock and stamp the cupcakes and stands from the Sweet Cakes stamp set. Cover the tops of the cupcakes (think frosting!) with Glossy Accents and sprinkle pink glitter while it is still wet. Allow to dry then attach to either side of the "heart" phrase.
6. Cut out the word "LOVE" to size and set aside the "O". Cut out a heart shape to size to use instead of the "O". Using any glue adhesive, paint over each of the letters and sprinkle black glitter onto the glue. Allow to dry, then attach to the pink cardstock.