Amy Tan Contest!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

It's time for a Youtube Contest!


How to Enter:
Watch and like the video on our Oh My Crafts Youtube channel that introduces the new Sketchbook line from Amy Tan! Leave a comment on the video telling us why you are excited for Amy Tan's new line! One lucky winner will be selected to win a signed tote bag and some fun embellishments!

Contest Starts: Wednesday, February 15th @12:01 AM
Contest Ends: Wednesday, February 15th @ 11:59 PM


Good luck and happy crafting!

3 comments:

Cherie said...

I love all the bright colors and the watercolor markings!! So much fun, and super cheery!!

Nancy Markosky said...

Beautiful papers- love the cheerful colors and patterns.

Joan V said...

I left my comment on the video, but I wanted to let you know that this is a great line. I love the bright colors and the hand drawn look. Love those flowers and the cameras.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails