Valentines Cone Banner
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Doodlebug : Sweet Love Paper Pack
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Decorate Your Life
EKSuccess : Ek Tool - Heart Layering Punch
Lifestyle Crafts : Rosettes
Inkssentials : Glossy Accents
1. Cut the largest circle you can out of a 12" x 12" patterned paper and roll it into a cone. Adhere the edges of the cone together. Repeat three times to give you a total of four cones.
2. Cut coordinating hearts for the top. You'll want to cut two sizes of hearts. Cut the solid largest heart first, then cut the next size down. Fold each heart in half. Layer and attach the hearts at the top of the cones.
3. Cut out four rosettes and adhere the circles to the centers. Punch holes at the top on either side.
4. Cut out the word "LOVE" out of black cardstock. Cover the letters with Glossy accents and sprinkle black glitter over the letters. Glue the letters to the centers of the circles of the rosettes.
5. Punch two holes in the back along the top of each cone. String the twine through the holes and tie together. Do this for each cone.