Created by OMC Designer Jill
Oh My Crafts : My Color Acrylic Paint - Phantom
American Crafts : Specialty Paper - Foil (Any Metal or Metallic Cardstock)
Cuttlebug : 5" x 7" Embossing Folder - Kassie Brocade
Wood Designs : Chocolate Kiss
Bazzill Basics : Tink Pink 3" Tulle
1. Trace the shape of the kiss on the metal or metallic cardstock that you have chosen.
2. Cut out the shape.
3. Emboss the metal/ metallic cardstock with the Cuttlebug folder.
4. Paint the edges of the kiss with the acrylic paint.
5. Glue the embossed Metal/ Metallic Cardstock to the wood using Mod Podge.
6. Press the edges of the metal down.
7. Tie a tulle bow around the bottom part of the kiss.
Reminder: If you are using metal be very careful when cutting to not to cut your hand with the sharp metal edges!