Glamour Girl Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
This card was designed especially for Teenage Girls!
Basic Grey : Little Black Dress
POW : Silver Glitter Paper
Stampendous : Clear Stamps - Altered Alphabet
Clear Stamping Block
Ranger Ink : Stickles Glitter Glue - Silver
Imaginisce : i-Rock Tool
Martha Stewart : Edge Punch - Beaded Arcs
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Black Soot
Bazzill Basics : 12x12 Classic Red Cardstock
Doodlebug : Glitter - Black, Pink
1. Cut out the base of your card to 5" x 4 ½" and ink the edges with Black Soot ink pad. Cut a piece of the glitter paper 4" x 4" and adhere it to the front of your card. Trace around the glitter paper using a black marker.
2. To make the lipstick case, cut out a strip of the leopard print paper 2" x ½" and outline the edges with the black marker. Cut a piece of red cardstock 1" x ¼" and cover completely with Glossy Accents. Sprinkle glitter onto the Glossy Accents while it is still wet and set aside to dry.
3. To make the lashes, cut out the basic lash shape. Then cut little snips into the lash to create the look of lashes. The more snips you make the better it will look. Don’t cut gaps in the lashes or they won’t look right. Apply a light layer of glossy accents and add black glitter. Set aside to dry.
4. To make the purse, cut out the basic purse shape out of the leopard print paper. Cut a triangle out of the same paper to work as the flap of the purse. Outline the flap with a black marker. Mount the purse on red cardstock, then cut out the shape leaving a little out line of red around the purse.
5. To make the lips, cut out the basic lips shapes out of red cardstock. Cover the shapes with Glossy Accents, sprinkle glitter over the Glossy Accents and set aside to dry.
6. Once all accessories are dry, mount them onto the card.
7. Stamp the phrase "Glamour Girl" using the Stampendous stamps onto red cardstock. Cut out and mount at the top of the card.
8. For the inside of the card, cut a piece of red cardstock 3 ¾" x 3 ½". Punch the bottom edge and adhere to the inside of the card. Cut a strip of the leopard paper to fit inside the center of the card. Score down the center of the strip and adhere to the crease of the card. For reference, see the image below.