Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Basics : Large Shamrock
Bazzill Basics : 12x12 Cardstock - Hillary
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Holidays and Basic Shapes
Elizabeth Crafts : Glitter Ritz - Dark Gold
Inkssentials : Blending Tool
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Ranger Ink : Mini Mister
Gold Glitter Cardstock
Black Craft Paint
Hot Glue Gun
1. Paint the entire piece of wood with the black craft paint. Set aside and allow to dry.
2. Sand the edges with a large nail file to distress the edges.
3. Use the Imaginisce Blending Tool to ink the edges with the Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink.
4. Paint the entire shape with Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
5. Cut 200-230 - ¾" round shapes out of the Hillary cardstock.
6. Mist the round shapes with the Mini Mister and water to make them pliable.
7. Pinch each round shape into a clover shape with 3 points (this takes forever, but it looks fantastic when they are all put together!) Allow to dry.
8. One by one, hot glue each of the pinched round shapes onto the front of the wood shape. Follow the shape of the clover. Push each pinched piece right up next to another one so there is no black showing through.
9. Spray a small amount of spray adhesive right onto the pinched pieces of paper that are already glued onto the wood. Quickly sprinkle the Glitter Ritz dark gold glitter onto the pinched pieces of paper.
10. Cut the word "LUCKY" out of gold glitter cardstock using the Holiday cartridge.
11. Adhere to the top of the pinched papers.