Here's a great crafty idea using GLUE DOTS!
Decorate this St. Patrick's Day with beautiful tissue paper carnations!
XL Glue Dots
1" Glue Lines (Coming soon to OMC!)
3" Scalloped circle punch
1. Using the 3" scalloped circle punch, punch about 12 tissue paper circles (these pieces will be the petals).
2. Take an XL Glue Dot and remove the paper backing.
3. Press one end of the dowel in the center of the XL Glue Dot and wrap it around the end of the dowel.
4. Take a scalloped circle, pinch the center and attach it to the XL Glue Dot that is around the dowel.
5. Fan out the edges of the circle.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until the XL Glue Dot and the top of the dowel is completely covered.
7. Take a 1" Glue Line and wrap it around the dowel, under the ends of the petals.
8. Add petals to the 1" Glue Line until it is covered.
9. Continue adding 1" Glue Lines under the petals until you are happy with the fullness of your flower
10. Fluff the ends of the petals and you are done!
Create other Tissue Paper Flowers or Tissue Paper Dahlias to create a beautiful bouquet that will surely brighten someone's day!
Submitted by: Lisa Jensen