Baby Wall Hanging
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Graphic 45 : Little Darlings Paper Pad
Graphic 45 : Little Darlings Stamp Sets
Clearsnap : ColorBox Archival Dye Ink - Mudslide
Tim Holtz : Distress Re-Inker - Walnut Stain
Sizzix eclips : Valentine's Day & Happy Heart
Prima : Flower Embellishments
My Mind's Eye : Twine
Martha Stewart : Punch Around the Page - Vintage Doily
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - White
Oh My Crafts : Exclusive OMC Craft Tape
We R Memory Keepers : Designer Book Board
1. Cut the Designer Book Board 6" x 12". Mix the white paint with 1 drop of the Distress Re-Inker. Paint the mixture onto the sides and back of the board. From the Little Darlings paper pack, cut the blue baby print 6" x 12" to cover the board.
2. Using the Vintage Doily punch, punch strips to cover the edges of the board. Ink the edges of the strips. Using the craft tape, adhere.
3. Cut the "B" on the eclips (size 5.55) with the shadow in the green ribbon print, and then normal shape in the dot paper. Ink the edges. Mount the B's together and attach to left side of the banner.
4. Pick two punch outs from the paper pack, sand the edges smooth, ink the edges, and attach to the bottom of the board.
5. Stamp your chosen stamps on the vanilla cardstock, cut out the images, and ink the edges. Attach to the board.
6. Cut out triangle banner pieces, ink the edges, and spell out "Baby" using the stickers letters from paper pack. Cut a piece of twine, adhere to banner pieces to the twine, and attach the full banner to the board.