Chevron Circle Frame
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Wood Circle Frame
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - Wild Berry, Summer Linen
Tim Holtz : Distress Re-Inker - Vintage Photo
My Mind's Eye : Be Amazing - Lucky Brads
Prima : Flower Embellishments
Teresa Collins : Everyday Moments Collections - Buttons
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
My Mind's Eye : Twine
1. Paint the frame with the Summer Linen paint. Allow to dry completely. Create a chevron pattern stencil. Our stencil was created using the eclips machine, but you could use painters tape. Just make sure to use something that won't allow the paint to bleed through.
2. Lay the chevron stencil on the frame. Paint the chevron pattern with the Wild Berry paint and allow to dry fully (I recommend painting two coats).
3. Carefully sand the frame to achieve a vintage/distressed look.
4. Use the re-inker and the ink blending tool to ink the sanded edges of the frame and any other exposed parts of the frame.
5. Coat the entire frame with a layer of Mod Podge and allow to dry fully.
6. Select your desired embellishments and being layering them on the frame. Attach all the embellishments with the Glue Dots.