Easter Egg Wood Shapes
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs Shapes
Doodlebug : Essentials Bunny Hop Collection - Includes ALL embellishments
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Tumbled Glass, Spiced Marmalade, Spun Sugar
Craft Paint : White
Light pink tulle
1. Paint the back of the eggs with white paint.
2. Trace the pattern of the eggs onto the paper of your choice.
3. Cut out each shape.
4. Glue the paper onto wood with Mod Podge. Press firmly to press out any bubbles.
5. Trim the edges of the paper on the wood by sanding with a file.
6. Measure the width of the base of the egg and cut out a stripe of coordinating paper long enough to go around the edge of the egg. Glue down with Mod Podge.
7. Carefully sand any extra paper and remember that some distressing is fine.
8. Ink the edges of the eggs with coordinating Tim Holtz distress ink pads.
9. Embellish with the embellishments from the Bunny Hop paper pack.