Chocolate Bunny Wood Shapes
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs : Chocolate Bunny Wood Shape
K&Company : Edamame Specialty Paper Pack
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Frayed Burlap
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Brown Satin Ribbon
1. Trace the shape of the bunny onto the paper and cut out.
2. Stain the edges and the back of the rabbit using the Frayed Burlap distress stain.
3. Mod Podge the front of the bunny and quickly glue the paper down. Press firmly using a brayer to make sure the paper is secure. Allow to dry completely.
4. While it is drying you can file the edges of the rabbit to clean up the paper and distress the edges.
5. Ink the edges using the Vintage Photo distress ink pad.
6. Once the Mod Podge is completely dry, paint another coat of Mod Podge over the entire surface. Front, back and sides!
7. Tie a cute bow around his neck and place an eye on for embellishment.