HOP Wood Blocks
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Imaginisce : 12x 12 Paper - Tropical Heatwave, Hot! Hot! Hot!, Keepin Cool
Wood Designs : 3x3x3 Wood Blocks
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Birthday and Bean Pole
EKSuccess : Large Corner Rounder Punch
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
Oh My Vinyl : Brown
1. Paint each block with your craft paint to coordinate with the papers you plan to use.
2. Cut out a piece of paper for each block, 2 ½" x 2 ½" inches.
3. Round each corner of each piece of paper with the Large Corner Rounder punch.
4. Glue each piece of paper onto one side of each block with Mod Podge. Press firmly to make sure they are attached well and any bubbles are pressed out. Allow to dry.
5. Sand the edges of each block to expose some of the plain wood.
6. Ink the edges of each block with Vintage Photo distress ink pad.
7. Once the paper is dry, cut out the letters "H", "O", and "P" using the brown vinyl and the eclips cartridge.
8. Attach the letters to each block using transfer tape. Carefully cover the blocks with a layer of Mod Podge to seal the paper, vinyl and inks.