Hot Air Balloon Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Letterpress : Paper - Square Fold Cards (White)
My Minds Eye : Be Amazing Collection
BoBunny : Brads
My Mind's Eye : Twine
Sizzix : Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Stormy Sky
Graphic 45 : Antique Typewriter Wood Stamp Set
1. Cover the front of the Letterpress square fold card with a piece of the Be Amazing collection.
2. Cut a circle out of another piece of Be Amazing using the Framelits die size of your choice. Cut half circles out along the bottom to make the hot air balloon shape. Ink the edges of the hot air balloon.
3. Cut out a cloud shape and a basket shape out of coordinating paper.
4. Cut a piece of twine and wrap it around the basket shape. Tie a bow on the front.
5. Cut out 5 pieces of twine. For each of the pieces of twine, attach one side to the back of the basket piece and one side to the point on the hot air balloon. Attach the hot air balloon and basket shapes to the front of the card using foam Squares.
6. Attach the cloud shape to the left of the hot air balloon.