RILEY Wood Blocks
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs : 3" x 3" Blocks
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Frayed Burlap
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Bang Zoom and Yarn Alphabet
Oh My Vinyl : Brown
BoBunny : On The Go Collection Pack
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
1. Stain each block using the distress stain.
2. Cut 2 ½" x 2 ½" squares out of different patterned papers. Ink the edges with the distress ink using the ink blending tool.
3. Adhere the patterend papers to the blocks using Mod Podge.
4. Press down firmly to get out any excess Mod Podge or bubbles. I like to use a brayer to really press them down well!
5. Using the eclips, cut out vinyl letters to spell whatever word you are using. I used all capital letters for RILEY. Attach the vinyl letters to the blocks.
6. Mod Podge each side of the wood blocks.