Mother Memory BoxCreated by OMC Designer Lindsey
This Mother Memory Box would be a great way to show your mother just how much you care! Embellish with pictures and all the things that remind you of your own mother.
My Mind's Eye : "Day" 12x12 Butterflies Paper
My Mind's Eye : “Love” Pins and Buttons
My Mind's Eye : “Lucky” Brads
Prima : Say it in Pearls - Ivory with lace
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain
Martha Stewart : Decoupage Glue and Sealer
3L Foam Squares - White
My Mind's Eye : Be Amazing Rhinestones
My Mind's Eye : “Princess” Layered Stickers
My Minds Eye “Cute” Brads
Martha Stewart : Punch All Over the Page - Scallop Square
Small box w/ dividers
1. Paint the entire box with the craft paint color of your choice. Make sure to take out the separator pieces inside the box and paint all sides of them.
2. Cut the Butterflies paper to fit over all the edges of the box lid only. Ink the edges of the paper and attach to the paper using the Martha Stewart Decoupage. Make sure to cover the paper with another layer of Decoupage to seal the paper completely.
3. Cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper to the size of the bottom of the box and adhere inside the box.
4. Embellish the inside of the box with whatever pictures and elements you'd like to include. For instance, cut pictures to size to fit in the different sections of the box. Punch a scallop square, ink the edges, and attach brads to square and adhere in one of the sections. Print or stamp a saying of your choice and cut to size. Cut a piece of the Prima embellishment and adhere in one of the boxes.
5. For the lid of the box, find the raspberry flower from the layered stickers, ink the edges, and add 2 foam stickers the back. Place over the left corner of the lid. Take 2 yellow pins and push them into foam under the flower.