Created by OMC Designer Jill
OMC IRISH Wood Letters
My Color Acrylic Paint - Phantom
BoBunny : Alora Collection Paper
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Shabby Shutters
Ranger Ink : Stickles Glitter Glue - Limeade, Mermaid
Petite Deco Wire : Green
1. Paint the backs and sides of each letter with the black acrylic paint.
2. Trace each letter onto the desired pattern of paper.
3. Cut out the paper letters.
4. Glue each of the paper letters onto the coordinating letter using Mod Podge.
5. Press paper letters down firmly to push out any air bubbles. Allow to dry completely underneath.
6. Sand the edges of each of the letters to remove any excess paper and to distress the edges.
7. Ink the edges of each of the letters with the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads.
8. Once the paper is completely dry you can apply a coat of Mod Podge over the tops and sides of each letter.
9. Allow letters to dry completely.
10. Once the Mod Podge is dry you can embellish the papers with the Stickles to add dimension.
11. Let the Stickles dry thoroughly before touching!
12. Twist wire around a couple of the letters for an extra pop of visual interest.