Created by OMC Designer Jill
Oh My Crafts : 3 - 5" blocks
Oh My Crafts: 3 - 3 ½" blocks
EKSuccess : Large Corner Rounder Punch
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Frayed Burlap
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Backgrounds, Edges, and Flowerful Alphabet
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
Doodlebug : 12x12 Cardstock
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pads
3L Foam Squares - White
Oh My Vinyl : Glitter Vinyl
Doodlebug : Bunny Hop Paper Pack, Pretty Kitty Paper Pack
Mod Podge (Coming soon to OMC!)
1. Stain each side of the blocks with the Tim Holtz distress stain and allow to dry.
2. Cut out coordinating paper 3 - 4 ½" and 3 - 3".
3. Round the corners of each paper with the paper punch.
4. Ink the edges of each paper with the Inkssentials blending tool and coordinating ink pad colors.
5. Mod Podge the front of the block and quickly glue down the paper you will be using for your first letter. Pressing firmly. I like to use a brayer to make sure my paper is down really good! Allow to dry fully.
6. Once each piece of paper is down, coat the entire block with a layer of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
7. Cut out the letters to spell "SPRING/EASTER" using all lower case letters. For SPRING, the letters are cut out of paper. For EASTER the letters are cut out of vinyl. Ink the edges using coordinating ink pads.
8. Adhere the letters to the blocks using the 3L foam squares to make the letters pop off the wood!
9. Embellish with the coordinating embellishments.