Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs : Fancy Scalloped Frame (MDF)
Martha Stewart : Satin Acrylic Paint - Wedding Cake
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
Making Memories : Love Struck - Artisan Plaques
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
1. Paint the entire frame with the acrylic paint.
2. Sand the edges with a large nail file. Sand the face of the frame slightly to distress the front.
3. Ink the edges with the distress ink. Lightly use the blending tool to ink the face of the frame that you distressed.
4. Mod Podge the entire frame.
5. Embellish with the Love Struck Adore Plaque.