Father's Day Frame
Created by OMC Designer Jill
K&Company : Tim Coffey Travel Collection
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Walnut
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Walnut
Twelve Timbers : 13" x 15" Unfinished Frame
1. Stain the edges and back of the frame with Tim Holtz Distress Stain.
2. Stain the short sides of the front of the frame.
3. Cut out paper to fit the bottom and top parts of the frame. The frame is slightly larger than the paper, so you will need to piece together your paper if you use 12" x 12" sheets.
4. Paint the bottom part of the frame with Mod Podge and quickly glue your paper down. Press hard to press out any bubbles and excess Mod Podge. Clean off the sides of the frame where the Mod Podge might have pressed out.
5. Repeat step 4 for the top of the frame.
6. File the sides of the frame to file off any excess paper and to distress the sides a bit.
7. Ink the edges of the frame with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad.
8. Mod Podge the front and sides of the frame.
9. Add a picture of your dad or husband and now you have a wonderful Fathers Day gift!