Awareness Ribbon Wood Shape
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain - Brushed Corduroy
Basic Grey : Kissing Booth Paper Pack - Lip Gloss, I Do
May Arts : String Burlap
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Vintage Photo
1. Trace the wood shape onto paper and cut it out.
2. Ink the sides of the ribbon shape with the distress stain.
3. Using Mod Podge, glue the paper down onto the wood. Press firmly to adhere the paper to the wood well. I like to use a brayer tool to push the paper down well.
4. Using a large nail file or some kind of sander, sand the edges of the wood to file off any excess paper and to distress the wood.
5. Ink the edges of the ribbon shape with the distress ink pad.
6. Once the first coat of Mod Podge is dry, apply another coat over the top, sides, and back of your ribbon and allow to dry.