So Groovy Father's Day Card
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Sizzix : Movers & Shapers L Die - Card, Square Flip-Its
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Birthday Party & Fun Times Alphabet
Ranger Ink : Stickles - Cinnamon
Lifestyle Crafts : 2 ½ Inch Circle Die
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Broken China
Martha Stewart : Double Edge Punch - Double Link Trim
BoBunny : Ad Lib 12" x 12" Hoopla Paper
1. Using the Sizzix Flip-It Die, cut out a paper that will look good together front and back as it flips.
2. Cut out a 2 ½ inch circle and adhere it to the front of your card
3. Cut out the words "DAD" and "SO GROOVY". Adhere the words to the front and inside of the card. I used 3D foam to make the word "DAD" pop off the card! Use the Stickles glitter glue on the words once they are adhered. Allow to dry completely.
4. Cut two pieces of coordinating paper using the Martha Stewart Double Link Trim punch. Adhere one strip on each side of the front of the card.
5. Now give your card to your special DAD! Tell him he is sooooo groovy! :)