Father's Day Banner
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Authentique : Genuine Paper Kit
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Stormy Skies, Walnut Stain
Making Memories : Bravissimo SemiFinished Medium Cream (3)
Tombow : Mono Multi Liquid Glue
Sizzix : eclips Cartridge - Basic Shapes
1. Using the Authentique Paper Kit, cut out 12 ties and ink the edges with the Walnut Stain ink pad.
2. Take the Stormy Skies ink pad and with your finger lightly apply the ink to the Bravissimo ribbon.
3. Using the eclips, cut 3 circles 2.25” and ink the edges. Adhere the circles to the centers of the Bravissimo ribbons.
4. Cut the letters "DAD" out and adhere to the centers of the Bravissimo ribbons on top of the circles.
5. Arrange the ties how you want them to appear on the banner. Attach the pendants to the ties of your choice.
6. Flip over the ties and glue them to ribbon or string to hang.