Forget Me Not Card
Created by OMC Designer Lindsey
Sizzix : Embossing Folder
Tim Holtz : Distress Ink Pad - Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive
BoBunny : Embellishments
Martha Stewart : Deep Edge Punch - Garden Rail
1. Cut the card to 6" x 5". Emboss the back side of the card on the inside with an embossing folder and ink the raised areas with the distress inks.
2. Cut a piece of kraft paper 3" x 5" (this will cover the front of the card). Select an embossing folder and ink the entire folder with the Vintage Photo distress ink. Emboss the piece of craft paper. Ink the raised areas with the other distress ink colors. File certain areas to give the paper a distressed look.
3. Ink the edges of the card and the edges of the kraft paper.
4. Punch a strip of paper with the Garden Rail punch that is the length of the card and ink it with the distress inks. Glue to the edge of the long side of the card (see picture above).
5. Glue the kraft piece of paper onto the front side of the card.
6. Cut 2 slits in the sides of the card 1" from the bottom. Using the distress ink, ink the ribbon to give it the desired color. Cut your piece of twine to the same length as the ribbon. Thread the ribbon and twine through the slits and tie a bow in the front. Attach the BoBunny embellishment under the bow.