Framed Hi Card
Created by OMC Designer Sandy
My Minds Eye : Indie – Citron 6x6 pad
Bazzill : Cardstock
Martha Stewart : Crafter’s Clay, white and colors, molds
Martha Stewart : Scoring Board
Tim Holtz : Distress Stain – Walnut
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
Small alphabet stamps
Tombow : Mono Adhesive
1. Mix white clay about the size of a quarter with a tiny (less than a pea size) amount of brown clay. Work colors together like your pulling taffy.
2. Press into mold and clean off excess with thumb. Bend mold back slightly to remove design and allow to dry on cooling rack for faster drying time.
3. Trim base 8 ½ x 5 ¼ for card from cardstock. Score in half.
4. Trim rose color paper 5 ¼ x 4 inches.
5. Trim flowered paper 5 x 3 ¾ inches.
6. INK all edges with walnut stain including base and frame.
7. Assemble layers: card base, rose and flowered paper.
8. Trace around frame on a light colored paper. Trim slightly smaller than traced lines.
9. Stamp sentiment in center and adhere to back of frame. Adhere frame to center of flowered paper.
10. Trim a matching paper 5 ¼ x 4 inches for the inside of the card –ink edges and adhere.