Jersey Number Wood Shapes
Created by OMC Designer Jill
Wood Designs : Jersey Number 1, Jersey Number 2
Martha Stewart : Acrylic Craft Paint - Beetle Black
K &Company : Glad Tidings Glitter Paper
Tsukineko : Versafine Pigment Dye Ink - Onyx
Inkssentials : Ink Blending Tool
1. Trace each number using the paper of your choice and cut the shapes out.
2. Paint the sides and back of each number with the craft paint.
3. Glue each piece of paper to its corresponding number using Mod Podge and a foam paint brush. Press hard to make sure the paper adheres well. I like to use a brayer to really get it down well.
4. File the edges of the wood to take off any excess paper and to distress the edges.
5. Ink the edges using the pigment dye ink.
6. Mod Podge the front and sides of the numbers. This seals the glitter paper and takes off any dust from filing the edges.